I’m looking for a web developer who is interested in helping us out on a project for the NHS.
We’re building a physical device which will use embedded software to send data to a platform in the cloud you’d be developing.
You’d be required to build the APIs for the device to connect to, some integration with an SMS platform (dead simple), and the dashboard and tools on the platform itself.
There isn’t a huge budget, as it is an early stage trial, but should it go ahead, you’ll be helping people with mental and emotional difficulties use digital tools to improve their wellbeing.
You’ll also get the change to work alongside a great little team of social innovators, and of course, me (don’t let that put you off).
You’ll need skills in:
– Front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS etc)
– Server-side development (ie. PHP, Rails, Django, etc)
– Ideally some experience in frameworks rather than building everything from scratch
– Some experience in building RESTful APIs
– Some experience using Google Charts would be cool.
– Some experience using Facebook and Twitter APIs (including OAuth, Facebook Connect, etc) would be very handy